Issues in Language Teaching is an open-access, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal published by Allameh Tabataba’i University, the leading university in Humanities and Social Sciences in Iran. Issues in Language Teaching has been established to provide an intellectual platform for national and international researchers working on issues related to language and language teaching. The Journal was founded as a response to quick advancements in language teaching and was dedicated to the publication of highest-quality research studies that report findings on issues of great concern to the profession of language teaching.
To allow for easy and worldwide access to the most updated research findings, the journal is set to be an open-access journal. The journal charges authors 6,000,000 Rials (2,000,000 Rials as the fee for reviewing and processing the research paper and 4,000,000 Rials after getting accepted and for publishing the research paper). The rest of the costs will be financially supported by Allameh Tabatabai University.
Non-Iranian authors are free of mentioned charges.
The journal is published in both a print version and an online version.
About Issues in Language Teaching:
- Country of Publication: Iran
- Publisher: Allameh Tabataba’i University Press
- Format: Print and Online
- Start Publishing: Winter and Spring 2012
- Print ISSN: 2322-3715
- E-ISSN: 2476-6194
- Available from: Google Scholar, ISC, Magiran, Civilica, ...
- Frequency: Semi-annual
- Publication Dates: March, June, September, December
- Advance Access: Yes
- Language: English with Persian Abstracts
- Scope: Language Teaching
- Article Processing Charges: 6,000,000 Rials for Iranian Authors (Free of charge for Non-Iranian Authors)
- Type of Journal: Academic Scholarly (Grade A)
- Open Access: Yes
- Indexing & Abstracting: ISC, DOAJ, SID, RICeST, Noormags, Magiran, Civilica, and Google Scholar
- Policy: Peer Review
- Initial Review Time: Up to ten days
- Review Time: Nine Weeks Approximately
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Managing Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate E-mail: email@example.com